Gardens of Yorkshire
Uniquely stunning Yorkshire gardens all within easy reach of each other
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
1. Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- 1.2. Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your bookings.
- 1.3. Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
3. Where We Store Your Personal Data
4. Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 4.1. To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- 4.2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- 4.3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- 4.4. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- 4.5. To notify you about changes to our service.
5. Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 5.1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- 5.2. If Gardens of Yorkshire or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- 5.3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Gardens of Yorkshire.
This policy is effective as of July 26, 2023.
Please note that this policy may be subject to amendments in order to comply with changes in UK data protection legislation and any other applicable laws. Please check this page periodically to be informed of any changes.